For 22 years, Geico Insurance has held a "Safety Belt Poster Contest". I know this, because they insure my car and motorcycle, and periodically send out a nice little magazine.
The contest is "broken into four age groups: 6-8, 9-11, 12-15 and 16-18". And "last year's competition drew more than 2400 entries." Good for them.
So besides the age groups, what are the rules? Glad you asked...
1. Students must design and complete their posters without the help of friends, parents, teachers or siblings.
2. Must include a safety belt.
3. One entry per child.
4. Any entry depicting pain, injury or death will be disqualified. (yes, actual rule)
5. Bodiless heads should not be depicted. (again, actual rule)
6. Must be Asian. See for yourself.
My imaginary children are furious...