A dead-even game of attrition...
How to answer a question
Sun 18 Sep 2005, 04:03 PM
1. Do not repeat the question as an answer.
2. If you do not know the answer, say so.
3. Provide helpful information, but do not state the obvious or trivial. Unless the person is retarded or a Republican.
4. After you've provided a response, shut up.
5. If able (or appropriate), ask whether you can research the answer.
6. Don't b.s.
7. Don't cry or whine.
8. Don't offer multiple answers that conflict, unless you are a Republican.
9. Don't go off into stories related to the question.
10. Remember what the question is/was.
What's been said:
No documents found
Have your say:
<HTML is allowed>
My Photo Gallery